Axis has been offering development and QA services since 2002, but now offers Allied Services — a group of peripheral and supporting services such as ITIL, Agile, PMO and SFIA, which don’t involve standard development and testing. Our goal is to help customers increase their satisfaction level for all its stakeholders and navigate their organization towards increased profits, reduced operating expenses and higher quality efficiency from the top down.
How Management Perceives Reduction in Operating Costs
- Recruitment: “Can I reduce recruitment cost by identifying internal skills?”
- Human Resources: “Can I reduce appraisal cycle time by few days or weeks?”
- Training: “Can I reduce training cost per resource by identifying real training needs?”
- Outsourcing: “Can I reduce sub-contracting and outsourcing cost?”
- Delivery: “Can I allocate the right resource at the right time to a particular project?”
- Management: “Can I reduce attrition by providing visibility of career path to concerned employees?”
The technology sect of the organization has different challenges than that of the Business Decision Makers. Clients often ask a wide range of questions pertaining to a comprehensive, scaleable skills framework held within the organization, which should:
- Encompass ICT roles in the organization
- Help HR, Resource Management, Delivery and Training functions
- Be used across all offices globally for ICT staff
- Assist individual employees from start to end date
- Be referred to and leveraged for negotiating with customers
- Offer transparency on fluctuations in billable hours and profitability to top management
- Meet business objectives of organization (i.e. bench strength, new business development, etc.)
- Allow you to know which skills are in short supply and how they are distributed
The solution is implementation of competency improvement framework which will help overcome organisation challenges as well as reduce operating cost for training, recruitment and outsourcing in addition to higher employee morale.
I have been waiting twenty-five years for this technology to arrive! This is really going to drive down our operational costs by allowing us to use fewer people at the data entry level and ultimately at the verification level too. In addition to the benefits going forward, the system also has the ability to take stale data and have it converted into the new system. We had a plant that we capped a few years ago but continued to buy the electronic images from the County….
“We now offer an innovative and high-tech solution to our clients. The system is faster and more efficient than our previous solution. It results in faster responses from the customers and quicker responses to their inquiries. The result: our portal moves the process along faster, and everyone wins. We are delighted with the quality of the work Axis had delivered; their implementation has indeed performed on the vision we had for our solution.”
Working with your company, we have been able to maintain an extremely high level of talent within the group. The resources you have provided us with have given us some key technical skills in specific areas and have made it quite affordable to provide quality support to our business. The Axis resources have blended well into our existing teams and have allowed us to augment our staffing with a variable cost structure.
Our team spent several years looking for the right technology solution that would provide our customers with the most robust, accurate, easily searchable data. Axis proved that they could do what they said they would do. They are knowledgeable, competent and understand our needs as a customer.
It doesn’t have to take a big army to get something done. By engaging Axis’ technical resources, we were able to fast-track our project. With Axis, we have IT staff on demand.