t. 888.491.2636

Email us: info@axistechnical.com

Download Brochure Contact Us

Professional Services

Axis has built a reputation for success by building and implementing business technology solutions for companies of all sizes across multiple industries. Our continuing success has been achieved by both our Professional Services practice and our Axis AI data extraction product. From strategic consulting to successful design, development, implementation and management; Axis’ team of business and technology professionals is the right solution for your business.

These services include:

  • System Modernization and Application Development – Axis has successfully assisted organizations of all sizes and industries to improve system performance and workflow management while lowering the cost of maintenance by migrating legacy systems to the Microsoft technology stack.
  • Custom Software Development – By applying reusable frameworks, ready-to-integrate code, tools, methods, and industry best practices, we save our clients time and money.
  • Staffing Augmentation and Project Outsourcing – Axis offers the flexibility to temporarily augment your staff for specific projects and skills, or we can support an entire project; many clients acknowledge the benefit of working with a vendor which can provide multiple levels of service.
  • Software Quality AssuranceAxis’ Quality Assurance Centre of Excellence is designed to service the Quality Assurance, Software Testing, and Quality Control needs of today’s challenging software development and release management needs.
  • Software Maintenance – Many companies contract with us to maintain the custom applications, databases and integration points we implement for them.
  • Direct Hire – Our direct hire services help businesses find, acquire, and benefit from new talent that is prescreened and appropriate for their organization.

DEMONSTRATED RESULTS

In recent years, Axis has:

    • Reduced the time to develop complex, custom reports for one of the nation’s largest loan aggregators from six months to just three weeks.
    • Rescued a project for a leading medical device company by completing the final 70% of a 50,000 man-hour project for the remaining 30% of the project budget… and completed the project four weeks ahead of schedule!
    • Architected, developed and implemented an automated solution to monitor service carriers’ online portals for changes to published data and collect and import those changes to our client’s clinical practice system. This solution continues to dramatically reduce operational costs, time to market and increase data accuracy.

“Axis rolls with the punches, listens to our needs and always

accommodates us. They are flexible, capable and committed

to our success. Other firms make promises; Axis gets the job done.”

Senior IT Manager, Alcoa, Inc.

Clients Testimonials

  • I have been waiting twenty-five years for this technology to arrive! This is really going to drive down our operational costs by allowing us to use fewer people at the data entry level and ultimately at the verification level too. In addition to the benefits going forward, the system also has the ability to take stale data and have it converted into the new system. We had a plant that we capped a few years ago but continued to buy the electronic images from the County….

    Meridian Title Corporation
  • “We now offer an innovative and high-tech solution to our clients. The system is faster and more efficient than our previous solution. It results in faster responses from the customers and quicker responses to their inquiries. The result: our portal moves the process along faster, and everyone wins. We are delighted with the quality of the work Axis had delivered; their implementation has indeed performed on the vision we had for our solution.”

    Kilowatt Financial
  • Working with your company, we have been able to maintain an extremely high level of talent within the group. The resources you have provided us with have given us some key technical skills in specific areas and have made it quite affordable to provide quality support to our business. The Axis resources have blended well into our existing teams and have allowed us to augment our staffing with a variable cost structure.

    CIO – Lending Tree Loans
  • Our team spent several years looking for the right technology solution that would provide our customers with the most robust, accurate, easily searchable data. Axis proved that they could do what they said they would do. They are knowledgeable, competent and understand our needs as a customer.

    President CourthouseDirect.com
  • It doesn’t have to take a big army to get something done. By engaging Axis’ technical resources, we were able to fast-track our project. With Axis, we have IT staff on demand.

    Senior IT Manager, Alcoa Certificate System